1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, functioning under the url: https://horngacherharps.com
- The Operator of the Website and the Administrator of personal data is: Klaus Horngacher Söckinger Straße 23, D 82319 Starnberg
- Contact e-mail address of the operator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing of requests via the form
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect the data, the provider regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means the regular updating of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the operator: cyberFolks.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- Hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will be processed no longer than for 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- Access to personal data concerning you,
- Have them rectified,
- Restriction of processing,
- And to data portability.
- You have the right to object within the scope of the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of carrying out legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, where the right to object will not be able to be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- ** **
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- In relation to you may be taken actions involving automated decision-making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded agreement and in order for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal information, if provided.
- The site may record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The Website, in some cases, may record information to facilitate linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In such a case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to perform the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form informs in a clear way what it is used for.
- Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to logging. The data are used to administer the service.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Information about Cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter login and password on each page of the Website;
- For the purposes specified above under “Important marketing techniques”;
- There are two main types of cookies used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” cookies (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows by default to store cookies on User’s end device. Users of the Website can change their settings in this regard. Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help or documentation of a web browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s end device can also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder and in extreme cases make it impossible to use websites.
- In order to manage cookies, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: